Recovery specialists call St. John’s Recovery Place the best alcohol rehab in Florida. With 3 locations to serve our patients, we’re one of the most convenient treatment centers in Florida; but we know that rehab is about more than just being easily accessed. If you’re seeking quality care, you’ll find we are able to meet your needs, starting with medical detox. Using comfort meds during the early stages of addiction treatment can minimize pain and anxiety while you start to heal from addiction.
3 Reasons Why We Are Acclaimed as The Best Alcohol Rehab in Florida
1. A lot of Florida addiction recovery centers provide 30-day treatment, a program that is unable to meet the needs of every patient. At St. John’s Recovery Place, we offer customized treatment that fills the gaps left by other rehabs. We know that no two patients have the same needs; for this reason, we offer multiple levels of care:
- Drug and Alcohol Detox
- Inpatient Rehab
- Recovery Therapies
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Holistic Rehab
- Aftercare Services
2. As one of the top-rated luxury rehab centers in Florida, we offer patients upscale amenities and comfort perks throughout recovery. While luxury should not be the main reason for choosing among alcohol treatment centers, it should be one of the top 3 considerations when selecting a place to recover from alcoholism.
At St. John’s Recovery Place, we can offer all of the following amenities:
- Exciting therapy options, like adventure therapy, horseback riding, and music & art therapy.
- Panoramic views and natural surroundings
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Nutritious meals
- Relaxation while you heal from addiction
- Outdoor grilling and fun in the sun
- And more!
3. We proudly accept most insurance plans as payment for addiction treatment. At St. John’s Recovery Place, we believe the best alcohol rehab in Florida should be affordable and accessible to all. Feel free to click the ‘Admissions’ link on our homepage and verify your insurance coverage over the phone when you contact our rehab.
Rated Best in Class Alcohol & Drug Addiction Rehab in Florida
If you’re confused about addiction recovery, we’re here to help 24/7. Whether it’s difficulty understanding the different types of treatment (IOP, MAT, PHP, etc.), confusion about the levels of care offered at STRP, or obstacles you’ve faced in the past with relapse, know that there’s always a friendly voice on the other end of the line when you call our helpline for Florida drug treatment at 833-397-3422.
There’s good news for anyone dealing with an addiction- you don’t have to continue living with alcoholism or substance addiction any longer. Get help today by reaching out to us for drug and alcohol rehabilitation in FL and get your life back on track. Stop playing the blame game and take control over the situation by checking in to St. John’s Recovery place for rehab or ongoing treatment to stay the course you've begun. A bright future awaits you beyond the doors of our treatment center.